Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh Friday!!

Happy Friday!

I think everyone who works can agree that Friday is the happiest day of the week (well the end of it) and Monday morning is the saddest. I find myself super depressed some mornings at the thought of going to work. The day drags on and once it's past 5:30pm and there's only half an hour left till the end of work, the day seems to move at an even slower rate. But as sure as the sun rises, 6:00 pm comes and I'm out of there!!

So for all of you at jobs you dislike waiting for the end of Friday to come..Here's to a TGIF!

P.S. This weekend also is Memorial Day weekend which means Monday is a holiday. An even better Friday!

1 comment:

  1. i have lined up for next friday a LotR marathon. muhaha.

    ps. question.. i "liked" this post on google reader. does it tell you that i did that or is that just for my reference on reader?

    ReplyDelete