Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Notes Galore

Project Number 1: Note Collage

Throughout middle school and highschool my friends and I used to write notes to each other, every day, every hour, almost every minute. I admit, I have a small issue with letting go of sentimental things and have kept most, if not all of these notes, and trust me there are A LOT. So two months ago when we moved apartments and I found all these notes stuffed in 3 boxes, I decided that it was time to get rid of them. It's not like I would go through and read them again, I just wanted to have them.

So...my creative brain engine started working and I decided to rip them up, paper mache collage them together, frame them and use them as art. This turned out to be the perfect solution to creating art for our apartment's barren walls as well as preserving the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment