Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Create, Creating...Created!

Recently, as a result of my dislike/stress of work, I've been itching to be more creative. I really miss creating stuff and having an art studio, so I decided to turn our second bedroom into my own mini studio. A place that I can spread out and work on projects and not have to worry about cleaning them up at the end of the day.

First stop: Ikea! (3 weekends in a row actually)
= Ta da, my mini art studio!!

P.S. I love that I have a window to look out from. And yes everything from the lamp to the trash can to the desk, chairs, drawers, boxes, shelves..etc is Ikea! Woot Woot for Ikea.

3 comments:

  1. Shoot. I'm so jealous that you have a studio space. I miss having the studio in McNally... with my sewing machine out all the time. I like seeing pictures of your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for our next Ikea trip.

    ReplyDelete