Saturday, August 21, 2010

Write Me A Recipe

Project Number 4: Recipe Cards

Oli and I have a couple weddings coming up. Instead of buying a wedding gift for the couple off their registry I decided I should take advantage of my resources and make something that is a little more meaningful and personal.

I designed 2 sets of recipe cards. One is more contemporary and colorful. The other one a little more traditional and antique looking. I got these printed at work and order a couple recipe boxes online and Tada.. The end result ::

Note:: I also added a couple little knicknacks for one of the boxes to personalize it to the couple


Recipe Cards 1: Eat Drink and be Married::




Recipe Cards 1: Antique::



Note:: Each recipe card comes with a "Second card" which is a extra card to continue the recipe on in case it takes more than one card to write it out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment