Sunday, August 22, 2010

Accomplished

This weekend I ...

:: Survived the work week - Thank you Jesus! Some days it doesn't seem like there is an end.

:: Did laundry - Only colors though. Whites are still waiting for me.

:: Cleaned the shower - Something I've been avoiding for so long, but after I pulled a foot of hair out to the drain it had to be done.

:: Went grocery shopping for the week - Amen to cooking at home. It's so much healthier for you.

:: Baked banana bread - I added more bananas this time and it turned out so nice and moist! Pat on back!

:: Made crock pot chili - Well it's still being made. Smells delish!

:: Went to the gym - Gym was hard but it felt SO GOOD.

:: Got a manicure and pedicure - I'm not a huge fan of mani-pedis (The abbreviated forms sound weird to me) but I got them done in the spirit of friendship and bonding. I have to admit they do look nice.

:: Updated my blog twice - With this post three times!! Woot woot.

:: Finished my application for Grad school - Yes..! With lots of help from Oli it's complete and ready to be submitted.

:: Emailed references for Grad school application - I've been avoiding emailing my references and I really don't know why. But now that my application is done I had more motivation!

:: Set up my Etsy account - FINALLY.

:: Posted something on my Estsy account - Cross your fingers. Etsy world here I come!

And last but definately not least

:: Oli and I officially joined our church membership today - Well the certificate said "Ollie and Mem Malabuyo" but same thing right? Yay! Thanks Grace Presbyterian Church of Yorba Linda.

We are so excited to be part of the covenant family!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely accomplish more than me. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nem! I love all the projects you're doing~ and how you're pushing to get so much done. It's awesome. :) wish I was as productive as you! sigh...MUST WORK ON IT...

    yay on Grad School app!
    ahh..we must catch up! it's been way too long!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I dread doing the whites! I always leave them for last. :)

    ReplyDelete