Friday, June 11, 2010

Embroider Me

Project Number 2: Embroidery

When I was in elementary I used to cross stitch a lot. It wasn't even cross stitch it was embroidery, crocheting, sewing, knitting..the whole works. Recently, my creative urges have come back and I have been itching to do something more than just sitting in front of my computer and moving a mouse around, so I decided to start embroidering again.

I ordered some canvas tote bags and off I went..We'll see what this new "hobby" takes me to. So far it has been a good way to keep my hands busy.

(*This bag I'm embroidering for my sister-in-law's birthday. She is a big Disney fan. Still in the process but I'm working on it.)




4 comments:

  1. Nem, they're awesome! I love the one with the yellow flower. Are you selling them? If so, I may want to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been fun watching you work on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nem! this is GREAT!! YES, are you selling any of them??
    i love the one with the paper airplane. :))

    you're pretty much amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I do hope to sell them someday, but right now it's just a work in progress...hopefully practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete