Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging Therapy

I haven't blogged in a long time.

Part of it is cause when I feel like blogging I'm not near a computer and the other part is when I have something I want to blog about it's usually negative towards work. I will write up my whole post and end up erasing it. And between the time it takes me to think and write I've already let out steam about what I was frustrated about.

So I have attempted to post but have failed but my attempted blogging has turned into therapy. Let some steam off here and there, a bad word here and there... then hit the "Backspace" button and *Poof*, I feel better and no one gets hurt.

1 comment:

  1. I totally do the same thing, though mine tends to be about my in-laws. I have all of these thoughts and frustrations with them that I want to rant about on my blog, but I just can't. So I write these long, ranting blogs, and then delete them.

    I think blogging is a great form of therapy. And I love reading your blog. So, keep blogging away please!

    ReplyDelete