Thursday, March 28, 2013

Here We Go Again.

Wow, looking back to my last post it's been AWHILE. In fact over a year ..My last post being a 2012 new years resolution post and it looks like the only resolution I kept was numero 2, finished the Harry Potter series. Sigh... It was a long and unsuccessful year! Damn..

Well, in light of the coming of Easter Sunday, I have decided to "resurrect" my blog. My goal is to be more focused this time around.

It's spring! The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and I am on my last semester of grad school. Where will I go from here? Only God knows.

I leave you with this..

Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time. ~ Martin Luther

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nem! Glad you're resurrecting the blog! Writing can be so therapeutic, but getting started can be so painful. I've been dragging my feet with my blog, but whenever I hear or see anything inspiring I feel like I've got to blog about it! Like today, I heard this amazing NPR podcast on technology about how robots are being used to comfort seniors. Amazingly, seniors love them and respond to them, but the creator of the robot is uneasy about the bonds that we form with inanimate objects who have no capacity to feel. She thinks that our reliance on technology is actually supplanting the bonds we make with real humans. Totally fascinating! I am committed to blogging about it! You can listen to the podcast here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/npr-03-20-2013-technology/id79684948?i=137701063

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Resurrect" the blog.. heheh.

    Welcome back, Nemster!

    ReplyDelete