Tuesday, September 20, 2011

For the Love of the Game

Or in this case.. Class // For the Love of the Class
________________________________________________


Last week concluded my 4th week of classes and all I can say is AMAZING! I've had 2 of my 3 classes so far and both have been pretty much the bomb!

I did not think that I would be able to feel this way about a lecture class, but it’s happened /// 
This ex-art student loves sitting in lectures, taking notes and being involved in discussion. 


**(Oh and I love being early on assignments and readings!!)

What is this amazing life changing class/classes?
//// Intro. to International Development //// 
//// History of the World Christian movement //// 

The more I think about it I realize that not only IS the subject matter really interesting, but the professor are interesting.

They really bring it to life!

I love grad school! I don’t even mind that the next 3 weeks I have no weekends because I have classes!

For the love of the class.. right? Huzzah! 
(I have no clue where I got the expression from but I think it might be from my friend Josi)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like your classes! Makes it that much better on your way to getting your master's degree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that's awesome that you love your classes!! I love that you're a nerd, Nemy!!! :) and it's sooo true that profs bring class to life. Remember Acts class? hehe...

    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete