Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back to the Basics


I'm back.

It has been about 2 months since I blogged and I have the bug again. Don't get me wrong I haven't not been blogging because I don't want to but because I have just been so busy.

What have I been busy with you ask? Well.. VACATION! Yes, vacation made me super busy and super tired. When I got back I felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation.

Buena Park --> Bangkok, Thailand --> Chiang Mai, Thailand --> Buena Park --> Santa Barbara --> Buena Park

I was able to return to the country of my youth, Thailand. A place that I have not been to in 10 years. Some things stayed the same and others changed, but it was great to be back and to show Oli where I grew up.

Yup. That about sums it up. 3 beautiful weeks of traveling and spending time with my parents. Oh what I'd give to be back on vacation again..

No comments:

Post a Comment