Monday, December 20, 2010

Summing Up December

It's December and the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season has caused me to neglect this blog. I apologize for that, but between work, eating, sleeping and Christmas shopping, nothing much has been occurring. So to sum it all up here are the highlights of the past few weeks.

-----------------------------------------

1. December 6th mark my dear Oliver's 26th birthday. To commemorate this momentous occasion from which he leaves his early twenties and moves forward into the count down to his thirties, I put my non-existent cake decorating skills to work and baked him a cake with his favorite NFL team's logo on it, San Francisco 49ers.

Happy Birthday My Oliver :: I love you more than a fat kid loves cake!

-----------------------------------------

2. Each year I design Christmas cards and a calender and we send them out as Christmas presents. Here is this year's card. (Calender images to follow)

-----------------------------------------

3. "Rain, Rain on my Face". Lastly it's been raining for about 3 days, and although this might be normal for some people in sunny So Cal it's definitely a downer. Not seeing the sun in days makes everyone a little cranky but I do love that it makes the weather a little cooler and more "Christmasy".

No comments:

Post a Comment