Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

Sometimes it feels more like Work, Sleep, Repeat. I'd like to do more eating and praying and loving but often all that gets shoved under the "rug" to make room to the imaginary rat race.

My work is not hard :: It's not time consuming :: 6pm hits and I'm out the door, running, sprinting.

So why the heck does it stress me out? Why am I frustrated half the time and the other half of the time I'm reviewing mentally why those words of frustration came out of my mouth.

Work makes me turn into a different person.
A person that only comes out in this atmosphere :: A person I do not want to be.

Giving it your all every day is hard. It's draining and sometimes it feels like a losing fight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Nem! I know how frustrating work can be, even when it's not that stressful of a job. Just try to remember that God has put you there for this season for a specific reason. It may not be fun, but hopefully, it'll help you grow.

    ReplyDelete